top of page
COVID-19 Policy Update
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Walk-ins are allowed in the clinic.
- A COVID-19 prescreening will be conducted 3 days before and on the date of appointment.
- Patients are asked to sanitize their hands before and after their treatment.
- Please arrive with a face covering on. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. Face covering must be worn upon entry and exit to the front desk.
- PPE worn by all clinicians.
- Use of High Volume Evacuators (HVE).
- Toys and magazines are not available.
- Patients must come alone. Prior arrangements can be made for minors, elderly patients or persons with disabilities. Individuals accompanying a patient will be required to go through our pre-screening procedure, as well.
- The reception area is frequently cleaned and sanitized. Waiting chairs, debit machines and pens are sanitized after every use.
- Personal items must be placed in a bin available in each room. Please refrain from touching your cellphone after hand sanitizing. Bins are sanitized after each use.
- We will continue to base our treatment fees as suggested in the BC Fee Guide.
- Due to increased workload for our front staff, we are no longer accepting payments directly from insurance companies on behalf of our patients. Please follow this link for details.
- We may only accept credit card and debit payment. Alternatively, you may have your credit card information stored in a secured, tokenized vault for a touchless transaction.
Coast Dental Centre Team
bottom of page